Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I've Got Mail.

I love getting mail! I hear that stops when real mail starts to come (bills), but for now, it's all goodies. 
A wedding invitation and a box of snacks!

I am officially invited to the Knight's wedding! The invitation came in the mail, and it turned out perfectly. The color, printing and picture were just as they planned, and they planned it well. It'll be a lot harder to back out of it now.
One seat reserved, RSVP'ed for two.
AND a box from Charlene Lui! I'm going home next weekend, but she sent it anyway salivating a taste of what's to come.

I literally opened each one for a sample.

Char Lui,
You are solidifying your spot as a Lee Sister.
Thank you/Arigato/Mahalo/Kamsamnida/Gracias/Kob Kun Kaa
I can't wait to see what this semester has to bring. We're going on three years strong of roommate living.
Third times the charm, this'll be the best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment