Wednesday, August 01, 2012

U92 Summer Jam 2012

WE WON!!! I love winning drawings. There is so an anticipation for your name to be called, and once it is, it's amazing (even if they are just concert tickets that are still for sale). Everything is better when it's free though. Two days before the concert, U92 Utah's Beat had a drawing at Mark Miller Toyota. They drew names every ten minutes and Aaron's was the first they picked!!

I had to wait a while for my name to be called. New people kept coming and winning before me! But good things take time, and I finally got mine. I also won a shirt and a drawstring backpack by knowing where J. Cole was from (North Carolina).
We're even on their website! Yeah, our claim to fame.


The lucky ticket form and Booker.

#instagram
Finally the day had come. J. Cole was in Utah, and it was on.
Best trax ride ever.
The concert was at the Gallivan Center in Salt Lake City, an outdoor amphitheater. There were two sections, the Party Pit and General Admission. We won GA tickets and the Party Pit was sold out. I did not expect so many people to be there. Luckily, we got the best spots we could get. 
The sound quality is not very good, but you get the gist of it.
Nobody's Perfect

Lights Please
Workout
Man, the Tusieseina's have the longest legs. I had to basically jog to keep up with them trying to stalk out J. Cole.
We didn't find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment