Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Xin Nian Kuai Le aka Kung Hee Fat Choy

Today was the greatest day in all of mail history.

My mom sent me Lai See!!! And I got February's Skoshbox!!!

I was so excited that I blogged about it.

I'm the Year of the Horse and this is my year!! 
Let us all gallop into this new year full of possibility, potential, and endless wonder.

Seriously, stoked.
 Mustangstache.

We're not even Chinese which makes it so much greater and an even bigger surprise!

Chinese New Year started on January 31 and will go for 15 days. On the actual day, my friends and I went to dinner at Ho Mei BBQ. I went there for the first time two weeks ago, and have been three times already. It's really that good. We had roast duck, bbq pork, noodles, fried rice, eggplant, shrimp (I super highly recommend the Honey Walnut Shrimp), more pork, and choy sum. 

China has got it going on right now.

 photo 543f15f2-77aa-462b-bee9-ef5cfda06e7a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment